Thursday 18 August 2011

[Learning Korean] Practicing






G A
N YA
D EO
L/R YEO
M O
B YO
S U
NG* YU
J EU
CH E
K ㅔ/ㅐ AE
T ㅖ/ㅒ YAE
P 왜/외 OAE
H EUI
  UI


1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10


Red 빨간
Blue 파란색
Yellow 노란색
Green 초록색
Brown 갈색
Purple 자주색
Black 검은색
White 흰색



Spring
Summer 여름
Fall 가을
Winter 겨울

Are you well?
Yes.
안녕하세요?
Have you eaten?
Yes
I still haven’t eaten.
식사 하셨어요?

아직은 못 먹었어요.
It’s Okay/ I’m Okay 괜찮아요
I’m sorry.
Don’t mention it.
미안합니다.
아니예요.
How much is this?
It’s 5000 won.
이것은 얼마예요?
5천원이에요.
Where is the washroom?
Go outside, it’s on your left.
화장실 어디예요?
밖에 나가서 왼쪽에 있어요
What’s your name?
My name is John.
이름이 뭐예요?
제 이름이 존예요
Where are you from?
I came from Canada.
어디에서 왔어요?
캐나다에서 왔어요
How Can I help you?
A cup of coffee please.
뭘 드릴까요?
커피 한잔 주세요


Source: Official KTO

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lea, thank you for your comment. We haven't been updating this section for awhile. Let us know if you are interested to know more. See you around ^^

    ReplyDelete